Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Hymnal My Jesus I Love Thee Versi 1

Chord Hymnal My Jesus I Love Thee Versi 1

Penulis : Ahmad Sobirin on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 18.02

Chords for the hymn

Traditional Tuning with capo on 6th fret



G C G D G
My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine

G C G D G
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign.

G D Am C D G C G D
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;

G C G DC G D G
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, tis now.



Other verses are done the same way


I love Thee because Thou has first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvarys tree.
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, tis now.

Ill love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, tis now.

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
Ill ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
Ill sing with the glittering crown on my brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, tis now.

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger