Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Hymnal Now The Day Is Over Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Hymnal Now The Day Is Over Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Ahmad Sobirin on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 18.02

Now The Day Is Over
Written by: Sabine Baring-Gould
Tabbed By: Xaxu
Tuning: Standard

I take no credit for this tab. I could not find the
one who made this tab, credit goes to them.

Info: Key of A



VERSE 1

A E7 A F#m C#7 F#m
Now the day is o-ver, Night is draw-ing nigh,

B7 A E7 A
Shad-ows of the ev-ning Steal a-cross the sky.



VERSE 2

A E7 A F#m C#7 F#m
Je-sus, give the wea-ry Calm and sweet re-pose,

B7 A E7 A
With Thy ten-drest bless-ing May our eye-lids close.



VERSE 3

A E7 A F#m C#7 F#m
When the morn-ing wak-ens, Then may I a-rise,

B7 A E7 A D A
Pure and fresh and sin-less In Thy ho-ly eyes. A men.

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger