Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dusty Springfield Learn To Say Goodbye Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Dusty Springfield Learn To Say Goodbye Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 16.25

Learn To Say Goodbye

G Bm7
When I close my eyes I can see your face
C Cm B
Tho' I try I can't believe that you are gone
G Bm7
There's a part of you that's a part of me
C Cm B7
And no matter where I go it comes along
Em Em/D Em/C# Em/C
Reminding me of all the good times and, of course, some of the bad
Em Em/D Em/C# A7
But then again, some of those hard times were the best we ever had

Chorus:
G Bm Em
How can I learn to say goodbye to the only life I ever knew?
F D
Learn to say goodbye to you?
G Bm Em
How can I learn to say goodbye? Tell me how do you expect me to
F D
Say goodbye to you?

When I needed you, you were always there
You were more than love to me, you were a friend
They say that time is all that matters and to live it while it lasts
But I can't stop from reminiscing Or stop living in the past

Chorus



by: Jos Duarte
jtduarte1@gmail.com

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger