Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dusty Springfield Losing You Versi 1

Chord Dusty Springfield Losing You Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 16.25

Losing You

G# Fm C# D#7
How many tears do you cry if love should break your heart in two?
G# Fm C# C
How many tears will I cry now that I know I'm losing you?
Fm C# F# G#
I can't stop wanting you and no matter what you do
D# Cm G# D#7
You're still a part of me even though I'm losing you, oh

How many years will go by before my heart begins to mend?
Waiting and wondering why I never thought our love could end
I try forgetting you but you're still here on my mind
It would take a miracle but someday maybe I'll find

G# Fm C# D#7
That I'm in the loving arms of someone
G# Fm C# D#7
That I'll know, know he's the someone
G# C Fm C# D#7
Who'll kiss all the heartache away and come that day
G# Fm C# D#7 G# Fm C# D#7
I won't mind losing you

Yes, I try forgettin' you but you're still here on my mind
It would take, yeah, a miracle but someday maybe I'll find

That I'm in the loving arms...

I won't mind losing you, oh, oh
I won't mind losing you, yeah
I won't mind losing you





by: Jos Duarte
jtduarte1@gmail.com

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger