Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dusty Springfield Look Of Love Versi 1

Chord Dusty Springfield Look Of Love Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 16.25

The Look of Love


C#m C#7sus4
The look of love

G#m G#m7
Is in your eyes

A6 G#7sus4 G#7
A look your smile can't disguise

C#m C#7sus4 C#7
The look of love

Amaj7
It's saying so much more

Am6 Emaj7 E7
Than words could ever say

Amaj7
And what my heart has heard,

G#7 C#m7 F#7
Well, it takes my breath away.

Emaj7
I can hardly wait to hold you,

B11
Feel my arms around you.

How long I have waited,

Emaj7
Waited just to love you

B11
Now that I have found you

[You've got]

C#m C#7sus4
The look of love

G#m G#7
It's on your face

A6 G#7sus4 G#7
A look that time can't erase

C#m C#7sus4 C#7
Be mine tonight

Amaj7
Let this be just the start

Am6 Emaj7 E7
Of so many nights like this

Amaj7
Let's take a lover's vow

G#7 C#m7 F#7
And then seal it with a kiss.

Emaj7
I can hardly wait to hold you

B11
Feel my arms around you,

How long I have waited,

Emaj7
Waited just to love you,

B11
Now that I have found you,

C#m C + B11
Don't ever go, don't ever go,

C#m
I love you so.

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger