Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dusty Springfield Long After Tonight Is All Over Versi 1

Chord Dusty Springfield Long After Tonight Is All Over Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 16.25

Long after tonight is all over

This is an acoustic version of Long After Tonight is All Over by Dusty Springfield
(or Jimmy Radcliffe), so it doesn't quite have the Northern Soul feel to it, but it works ok.

Capo 2

Intro - C

Verse 1
C
Tonight will be
Em
For the first time
Am
I have learned what my lips are for
C Em
And darling, now that I've kissed you
Am (stop)
I am craving to kiss you more

Chorus
(n.c)
Let me tell you
C Am
Long after tonight is all over
C Am
Long after tonight is all gone
C
I'll be yours
For ever and a day and
Am
Yours, come anything that may
F G (stop)
You'll always be just everything to me, yeah!

Verse 2

C
Here in my arms
Em
When I hold you
Am
I can feel that the world is mine
C
Don't go away
Em
Don't you leave me
Am
Or I'll cry 'til the end of time

Repeat Chorus

Instrumental - play chords from verse
"Mmmmmmmm"

Repeat Chorus and keep chord pattern:

Long after tonight is all over
Long after tonight is all over
After it's over and done
After it's over and done
After it's gone
After it's gone
Long after

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger