Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dusty Springfield It Was Easier To Hurt Him Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Dusty Springfield It Was Easier To Hurt Him Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 16.25

It Was Easier To Hurt Him

Bb
I should have told him that I needed him
When I had the chance
And now he's left me and it's all over
Dm7
Goodbye romance
D# Cm D# Cm
I should have told him then over and over again
F
That I love him

Chorus:
F Bb D# F D#
But, it was easier to hurt him, ooh
Bb D# F D#
It was easier to hurt him, ooh
Bb D# F
It was easier to hurt him
D# Dm7
That's what I thought was being so smart

The way I cheated him and mistreated him
How could I forget?
I was so sure that he would always trust in me
Oh, that I'd take a bet, no, no, no
He'd never say goodbye but here all alone am I
He is gone now, ahh, 'cause

Chorus +:
It was easier to hurt him, I need him so bad
It was easier to hurt him, What did I do?
It was easier to hurt him, I should have known better
It was easier to hurt him, I need him so bad



by: Jos Duarte
jtduarte1@gmail.com

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger