Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Douwe Bob Blind Mans Bluff Versi 2

Chord Douwe Bob Blind Mans Bluff Versi 2

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

Verse

G A C
Well I used to pick the hand that I needed before I washed that hand in the
D G ( G ) A
shame of the defeated. And I went from town to town reading cards and weighing
C D G
dice. When I needed love I never paid the asking price.

Chorus

G A Em A Em A G
And oh, oh no. You've got me in this game that I can't win oh no. Call me a
A Em G D G
Junky but I need your stuff, man I love this blind man's bluff.

Verse 2
G A C
Well I used to break the hearts of those who loved me but from the moment
D G G
you'd put me the blind fold on, you made me see. Cause girl I dreamt and I
A C D
dreamt and I woke up in your dreams. Baby over sign and got me caught up in

your song oh yeah.

Chorus

G A C D
You got me blindfolded, you've made me see the light I need your sweet sweet
G
stuff x7

Hoop dat het er op lijkt en veel plezier dr mee :)

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger