Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Down And Away My Father My All Versi 2

Chord Down And Away My Father My All Versi 2

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

This is a great song, however the other tab on here is wrong. This one is right.
You can play it with the cd and it sounds perfect.


(Intro) E A B x2

(Verse)
E A B E A B
And I walked down, this road again
E A B E A B
And I ran away from, my Father my Friend
A B A B
But now I know, that I need You now
A B C#m B
So here I am, I won't leave you now

(Chorus)
E B C#m
Cause You know I'll fall, but You're there when I call
A E
You never forget me, my Father my all
B C#m
You look past my wrongs, and show me where I belong
A E B C#m A
I'll never forget You, my Father my all

(Repeat Verse)

(Chorus 2)
E B C#m
Cause You know I'll fall, but You're there when I call
A E
You never forget me, my Father my all
B C#m
You look past my wrongs, and show me where I belong
A E B C#m A
I'll never forget You, my Father my all
E B C#m A
My Father my all

(Bridge)
C#m B A B C#m
Hallelujah x3
C#m B A B
Hallelujah

(Chorus 3)
E B C#m
Cause You know I'll fall, but You're there when I call
A E
You never forget me, my Father my all
B C#m
You look past my wrongs, and show me where I belong
A E
I'll never forget You, my Father my all
B C#m
Cause You know I'll fall, but You're there when I call
A E
You never forget me, my Father my all
B C#m
You look past my wrongs, and show me where I belong
A E B C#m A
I'll never forget You, my Father my all
E B C#m A
My Father my all

(Violin Solo)
E B C#m A x2

(Outro)
C#m B A B
Hallelujah
C#m B
Hallelujah


Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger