Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Doulos For Christ More Of You Versi 1

Chord Doulos For Christ More Of You Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

MORE OF YOU - DOULOS FOR CHRIST

Intro:
C#m ( D# ) E ( G#m ) A B ( D# and ( G#m of intro are Passing Chords)

Verse1:
E B/D# F#m/E
Your Love keep me waking Everyday
Am7
You are the air that I'm breathing in
E B/D# F#m/E
You are always there for me oh God
Am7
There's nothing that I could ask for

Pre Chorus:
F#m/E G#m/E A B
I want more of You and less of me, in my life
F#m/E G#m/E A B
I want more of You and less of me, in my life

Chorus:
E B/D# F#m/E
You love me Lord, more than I could ask for
A9
That's why I long for You
E B/D# F#m/E
You embrace me Lord, embrace me with Your mercy
A9
Now I'm in love with You

Instrumental 1:
C#m ( D# ) E ( G#m ) A B ( D# and ( G#m of intro are Passing Chords)

Verse 2: Same Chords as Verse 1
You touch my heart and lights me up
In Your mercy I found my peace
You died for me and set me free
In Your suffering it brings me light

Instrumental 2:
C#m ( D# ) E ( G#m ) B A

Then repeat Pre-Chorus and Chorus

You can Use F#m instead of F#m/E or B instead of B/D# ... But the 95% of the real
Acoustic (Rhythm chords are with overs (/)

GODBLESS everyone ^^ add me up on facebook JAXLNAZAIRE@YAHOO.COM for more requests
of guitar chords (Christian songs only ^^)

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger