Terbaru :
Home » » Tab Dover Dj Versi 1

Tab Dover Dj Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ! - Dover
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tabbed by: schleichi
Email: lemmyfredericksen@yahoo.de

Tuning: Drop it like its hot... Eb Ab Db Gb Bb eB

Intro 2x 6x
e|---------------------------------|----------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|----------------------------------|
G|--12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12--------|----------------------------------|
D|--12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12--2-2-2-|----------------------------------|
A|--10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10--2-2-2-|-5-2--5-2--5-2--5-2--7-7-7-7------|
E|---------------------------0-0-0-|-3p0--3-0--3-0--3-0--5-5-5-5------|
pm..................... . . . . . . . . . . . .
e|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--7-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--9-9-9-9-9-9-9---7-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--9-9-9-9-9-9-9---|
D|--7-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--9-9-9-9-9-9-9---7-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--9-9-9-9-9-9-9---|
A|--5-7-7-7-7-7-7-7--7-7-7-7-7-7-7---5-7-7-7-7-7-7-7--7-7-7-7-7-7-7---|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------|


VERSE 1

E C G A E C
dj! don't do this to me I've been with someone else
C G A B
I've been with someone we both need
E C G A E
dj! don't you dare to leave I tried to figure out
C D G A B
what others what others did oh no!


Intro part I
e|---------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|
G|--12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12--------|
D|--12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12--2-2-2-| 2x
A|--10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10--2-2-2-|
E|---------------------------0-0-0-|
pm.....................


VERSE 2
E C G A E
dj! am I pure and clean? I tried to do my best
C G A B
I tried to be the girl of your dreams
E C G A E C
dj! don't you fuck with me I tried to be the one
C D G A B
and now I'm on my knees ohh no!


Chorus
C D B E C F D B
slow down! a bit itll take years it's not what it seemed to be
slow down a bit it will take years pray hard to get to be here

BRIDGE
3x
e|--------------------------|------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------|------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------|------------------------------------|
D|-10-9-9--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--|10-9-9--10-9-9--10-9----------------|
A|-10-9-9--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9--|10-9-9--10-9-9--10-9----------------|
E|--8-7-7--7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7--|-8-7-7---8-7-7---8-7----------------|

--(1:41)-----Intro part 1
4x with guitars changing distortions

BASS (same chords like verse 1 +2)
dj! don't do this to meI tried to do my best
I tried not to sing out of key
+Guitar
dj! don't you dare to leave
I tried to be the one
and now I'm on my knees!

C D B E C F D B
slow down! a bit itll take years it's not what it seemed to be
slow down a bit it will take years pray hard to get to be here

REPEAT BRIDGE
REPEAT INTRO PART 2
ONE MORE CHORUS
BRIDGE


| / slide up
| \ slide down
| h hammer-on
| p pull-off
| ~ vibrato
| + harmonic
| x Mute note
=============================================================================

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger