Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dover Cherry Lee Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Dover Cherry Lee Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

F#m D A
Two days in my room,
E F#m D
Just waiting for you Cherry
A E F#m D
And I know that I have been too lazy
A E F#m D
You forgot about our little secret
A E F#m D A E F#m D
Oh yes, I want to have it all........
A E F#m D A E F#m D A E
Hey...... Ooh..... Yea.

F#m D
Cherry Lee!
A E F#m D
Oh no! You know I need some guarantee
A
My friend!
E F#m D
Cause I still got my dignity
A
You know
E F#m D A
And I will never let you go
E
I want it all!

F#m D A E F#m D A E F#m D A E F#m
Yeah yea, I want it all. Yeah yea, I want it all. Woohoo, I want it all,
D A E ...
yeah yea.

F#m .....and so on
Three weeks in your room
Just waiting for me baby
Youre nuts
You act like you were thirteen
Oh please!
Forget about this secret
Cause you will never have it all. Hey. All. Yea.

Cherry Lee!
Oh no! You know I need some guarantee
My friend!
Cause I still got my dignity
You know
And I will never let you go
I want it all!

Yeah yea, I want it all. Yeah yea, I want it all. Woohoo, I want it all, yeah yea.

And now that no one remembers your name,
You'll be mine forever; you'll be mine again.

Oh. Hey. Oh. Yea.

Cherry Lee!
Oh no! You know I need some guarantee
My friend!
Cause I still got my dignity
You know
And I will never let you go
I want it all!

Yeah yea, I want it all. Yeah yea, I want it all. Woohoo, I want it all, yeah yea.

I want it all.
I want it all.
I want it all.
I want it all.

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger