Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Heather Nova Out In New Mexico Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Heather Nova Out In New Mexico Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 17.10

Verse

Cm Gm
These walls around me and the day is long

Gm Cm
I fill my lungs with a widow's song

Cm Gm
I'm looking for a reason feel the spirit rise

Gm Cm
I see my life before me when I close my eyes

Chorus

Cm Gm
I picture a room out in New Mexico

Gm Cm
Red earth and mountains and sky

Cm Gm
I picture my soul out in New Mexico

Gm Cm
With all that space rolling by

Verse

Cm Gm
Sometimes I feel in a world between

Gm Cm
Everything I touch and everything I dream

Cm Gm
Sometimes I long for the rose to bleed

Gm Cm
For the spark to light in the depths of me

Chorus

Bridge

G# Gm
I'm so scared of what I'll find

G# Gm
If I let it go if I look inside

G# Gm
I'm so scared of what I'll feel

G# Gm
If I let it go if I make it real

Chorus

Cm Gm
I picture a room out in New Mexico

Gm Cm
Red earth and mountains and sky

Cm Gm
I picture my soul out in New Mexico

Gm Cm
With all that space rolling by

Cm
With all that earth rolling by

Cm
With all these dreams rolling by

Cm
Leave endless life behind

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger