Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Heather Nova Only Love Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Heather Nova Only Love Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 17.10

Only Love
by Heather Nova

NOTE: If a chord is in parentheses it means it's struck before the word.

( Dm , C , Bb x 4 intro)

( Dm ) C Bb
I used to think that I knew what we needed
( Dm ) C Bb
I just assumed we would always be fine
( Dm ) C Bb
Now I don't think that we lost the feeling,
Dm C Bb
But we...let everything build up inside

Dm C Bb
It's only love...but love
( Dm ) C Bb
Should make us strong
Dm C Bb
It's only love...but love
( Dm ) C F C
Has been...hurting so long

( Dm , C , Bb )

( Dm ) C Bb
What a challenge...honesty
( Dm ) C Bb
What a struggle to learn to speak
( Dm ) C Bb
Whod have thought that pretending was easier?

( Dm , C , Bb )

Dm C Bb
It's only love...but love
( Dm ) C Bb
Should make us strong
Dm C Bb
It's only love...but love
( Dm ) C F C
Has been...hurting so...long

Dm
And it's all a part of me
C
Tearin my heart
F C
Only...love
Dm
And it's all an eternity
C
Hoping to learn
F C
Only...love


( Dm ) C Bb
Love...
Dm C Bb
Ooh...

( Dm ) C Bb
There's a part of you I'm trying to reach
( Dm ) C Bb
Still a part I don't know. Tell me,
( Dm ) C Bb
Is devotion a gift or a thief?
( Dm ) C Bb
Do you wish I'd let go?

Dm C Bb
It's only love...but love
( Dm ) C Bb
Should make us strong
Dm C Bb
It's only love...but love
( Dm ) C F C
Has been...hurting so...long

Dm
And it's all a part of me
C
Tearin my heart
F C
Only...love
Dm
And it's all an eternity
C
Hoping to learn

F C Dm
Only...love... only love, oh,
( C ) F C
Only love
Dm C
Only love, oh...only

( F ) C Dm C
Love, only...love, only...love, only...only
( F ) C Dm
Love, only...love, only...love, only
C Dm C Bb
Love.........only
Dm C Bb
Love...only
Dm
Love

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger