Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Heather Nova Maybe An Angel Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Heather Nova Maybe An Angel Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 17.10

Intro

A F#m Dm A x2

Verse

A F#m Dm A
I put my hands where your wings should be, oooh yeah

A F#m Dm A
I put my feet where the earth should be, oooh yeah

Bm A
And I can't see very far

Bm Dm
And when you said that you were dead I hung on

Chorus

A F#m
Something I feel, oh yeah

Bm Dm
You are an angel, or maybe you could've been

A F#m
Something out here, oh yeah

Bm Dm
You are an angel, or maybe you could've been

Verse

A F#m Dm A
I've got this light hangs over me, oooh yeah

A F#m Dm A
I've got this fear cuts into me, oooh yeah

Bm A
And I can't see very far

Bm Dm
And when you said that you were dead I hung on

Chorus

Instr.

A F#m Dm A x2

Verse

A F#m Dm A
See how they run, nobody said you would go

A F#m Dm A
See how they fall, oooh yeah

Bm A
And I can't see very far

Bm Dm
And when you said that you were dead I hung on

Chorus

Verse

A F#m Bm Dm
See how they run, (you are an angel)

A F#m Bm Dm
See how they run, all the same, all the same

A F#m
Something I feel

Bm Dm A
You are an angel, oooh yeah

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger