Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Heather Nova Looking For The Light Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Heather Nova Looking For The Light Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 17.10

Verse

D A
I'm looking for the spirit in life

G D
I'm looking for the beautiful

D A
I'm looking for the sweetness

G D
Let my heart be full

Verse

D A
I've seen the face of Buddha

G D
I've seen the face of time

D A
I've heard the words of Jesus

G D
But I can't find mine

Chorus

D Bm
I'm looking for the light

F#m G
I'm looking for the light

D Bm
I'm looking for the light

F#m G
To light my way

Verse

D A
I wanna hold it to me

G D
I wanna catch the glow

D A
I think I'm getting higher

G D
Then I fall below

Bridge

D G
I find it in the sky sometimes

G D
I find it in the dark sometimes

G Bm
I find it in my mind sometimes

G D
But I can't hold on

Chorus

D Bm
I'm looking for the light

F#m G
I'm looking for the light

D Bm
I'm looking for the light

F#m G
To light my way

D Bm
I'm looking for the light

F#m G
I'm looking for the light

D Bm
I'm looking for the light

F#m G
To drive these doubts away

D A F#m G

End on D

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger