Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dover Judas Versi 1

Chord Dover Judas Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.26

Judas


Is just Am-G all the time.



Am
I don't care about what you say
G
Because I just don't get it
Am
I don't care about what you say
G
Because I just don't get it

Am
Now I see a light on you
G
That wasn't there before
Am
Now I see a light on you
G
That wasn't there before

Am
You lied! You lied!
G
Jesus Christ was only a man
Am
You lied! You lied!
G
Jesus Christ was only a man


Am
I don't care about what you say
G
Because I just don't get it
Am
I don't care about what you say
G
Because I just don't get it

Am
Now I see a light on you
G
That wasn't there before
Am
Now I see a light on you
G
That wasn't there before

Am
You lied! You lied!
G
Jesus Christ was only a man
Am
You lied! You lied!
G
Jesus Christ was only a man

Am G
I can't stop shacking!
Am G
I can't stop shacking!


Am
You lied! You lied!
G
Jesus Christ was only a man
Am
You lied! You lied!
G
Jesus Christ was only a man


He was just a man







An easy one for beginners, but a great song. Adis y que viva la anarqua!



AnarkoGato

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger