Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dover Four Graves Versi 1

Chord Dover Four Graves Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

Dover - Four Graves
tabbed by Baumi


intro

A# C# A#
N. C .
C#
I answered all their stupid questions, whish taht i could turn to dust, you now i'm
just the kind

F F# A#
that never ever calls back I'm the one that 'll stay forever

N. C .
C# F
Sorry I didn't show up gentlemanI was on the phone with my
friend death I just wanna be found very close to their house

F# C# F A#
I stole the key and I felt really proud I will stay forever

C# F F# D# A#
Monday's become my fave day I shoud do my hair

F# C# F C# F
I will reign again I'll be crowned to be the great

F# D# A#
queen of shame I should iron my dress

F# C# F A# A# C# A#
and make up my face I will stay forever


-Repeat everything-

A# F# D# F A#
I laid on the floor'till they're gone

F# D# F A#
then moved back and took your bones

F# D# F A# F# C# F A# F# C# F X
I love you even more I need a new place for your soul

F# C# F A#
I pissed on their graves and I bet it still smells

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger