Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Dover Dj Versi 1

Chord Dover Dj Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

VERSE 1

Em C G Am Em C
dj! don't do this to me I've been with someone else
C G B
I've been with someone we both need
Em C G Am Em
dj! don't you dare to leave I tried to figure out
C D G A B
what others what others did oh no!


VERSE 2
Em C G Am Em
dj! am I pure and clean? I tried to do my best
C G B
I tried to be the girl of your dreams
Em C G Am Em C
dj! don't you fuck with me I tried to be the one
C D G A B
and now I'm on my knees ohh no!


Chorus
C D B Em C G D B
slow down! a bit itll take years it's not what it seemed to be
slow down a bit it will take years pray hard to get to be here



dj! don't do this to me I tried to do my best
I tried not to sing out of key
dj! don't you dare to leave
I tried to be the one
and now I'm on my knees!

C D B Em C G D B
slow down! a bit itll take years it's not what it seemed to be
slow down a bit it will take years pray hard to get to be here

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger