Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Douwe Bob I Smoke And I Drink Versi 1

Chord Douwe Bob I Smoke And I Drink Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

Capo 0,1,2

Em : x22000
C/G : 332010
G : 320033
D : xx0323
Am : x02210

Em C/G G D

Em C/G G D
Dont know the meaning of every position
Dont know the outcome of each decision I make
Dont even know the words of every song that I sing
Em C/G G D
No no no

Em C/G G D
And I smoke and I drink
And I dont work out but I think
And Im good enough for you to rest your head on

Em C/G G D

Em C/G G D
And I sing my songs time after time
And every time I sing them Im glad to know theyre mine
Im not a bad person
but I can do a whole lot better
Em C/G G D Em C/G G D
but I can do a whole lot better baby

Em C/G G D
Time slips through my fingers like sand
This is one of the roofs on which I cannot bend
Try to figure out everything I dont understand
But its so exhausting its so exhausting

Em C/G G D
And thats why I smoke
And thats why I drink
And I dont work out but I think

Em C/G G D
 
Am D G Em
Dont you understand that even paradise has its bitter moments
And I already know that my life isnt always about romance
But I keep movin on and groovin
And I keep holding on oh I keep growing Growing strong

Em C/G G D
But excuse me while I smoke
And excuse me while I drink
Excuse me while I smoke
Excuse me while I drink baby
And excuse me while I smoke

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger