Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Douwe Bob Blind Mans Bluff Versi 1

Chord Douwe Bob Blind Mans Bluff Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.25

C x32010
D xx0232
Dm xx0231
G 320033
Bm 224432
Am x02210
Csus2 302010
G7 320010

Als je een C of een D akkoord speelt afwisselen met
Csus4 x30010
Dsus4 xx0233
Dsus2 xx0230

INTRO

C D Dm G C

C D
Well I used to pick the hand that I needed
Dm G C
And I washed that hand in the shame of the defeated
C
And I went from town to town
D
Reading cards and laying dice
Dm G C
When I needed love I never paid the asking price

C Bm
Oh oh no
Am
You got me in this game that I cant win Oh no
C Bm Am
Call me a junkie but I need your stuff
C Csus2 G7 C
Man I love that blind mans bluff

C D
Well I used to break the hearts of those who loved me
Dm G C
From the moment you put me the blindfold on you made me see
D
Cause girl I dreamt and I dreamt and I woke up in your dream
Dm G C
Baby over sign and got me caught up in your song
Oh yeah

C Bm
Oh oh no
Am
You got me in this game that I cant win Oh no
C Bm Am
Call me a junkie but I need your stuff
C Csus2 G7 C
Man I love that blind mans bluff

C
You got me blindfolded
D
You make me see the light
Dm G C
I need your sweet sweet stuff

C
You got me blindfolded
D
You make me see the light
Dm G C
I need your sweet sweet stuff

C
(You got me blindfolded)
You got me blindfolded
D
You make me see the light
Dm G C
(I need your sweet sweet stuff)
Baby got me on my knees

C
(You got me blindfolded)
Whoohoo
D
(You make me see the light)
Dm G C
(I need your sweet sweet stuff)
I need your sweet sweet stuff

C
(You got me blindfolded)
You got me blindfolded
D
(You make me see the light)
Dm G C
(I need your sweet stuff)
I need your sweet stuff

C
(You got me blindfolded)
D
You make me see the light
(You make me see the light)
Dm G C
I need your sweet stuff

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger