Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Deer Tick Standing At The Threshold Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Deer Tick Standing At The Threshold Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Mutri on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 05.58

Standing At The Threshold
Am
You and me created something special
Em
You and me always standing at the threshold
Am
Forgive me, I've created a monster
Em
The police said that they cannot help your daughter

C Am
Sometimes it takes a tough/strong man to hide
Em
Sing it soft just like a lullaby

F G
I'll fall apart from the inside and die


Am
Kept my faith from the day that you left
Em
With a big old hallelujah carved into my chest
Am
You smothered me in images of death
Em
Don't play around now, take my life instead


C Am
I don't doubt that everything is what you gave me
F G
but I've gotta be frank, and baby
C , Am , F , G
It just wasn't enough

Am , Em

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger