Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Deer Tick The Bump Versi 1

Chord Deer Tick The Bump Versi 1

Penulis : Mutri on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 05.58

After not seeing this on the site here it is this is from the backseat jukebox video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh1aMFbbJ0Y

Intro E E A

Got A lust for life E E A

And A dangerous mind E E A

In my trail of dust E E A

Who knows what you'll find E E A

Well, I can take a tree E E A

And tear it from it's roots E E A

If you see me E E A
A B7
I suggest you mooove

A B7
We're full grown men
E E7
We act like kids
A B7
We'll face the music
E
Next time we roll in

Give me a spark
You get an atom bomb
Give me some pills
And I can stand up
I'm at your function
And I'm an animal
I'm in your town
Got a warrent out.

Chorus

Whistleing

I got a name
They call me The Bump
One night with me
Is gonna mess you up
I saw the light
And I ran like a fool.
I'm a drunken devil
I'm not the king of cool




Thats It the rest of the song is the same I like to spice it up by throwing in a E blues
scale solo or whatever Great song by a great band.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/deer_tick/#share

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger