Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyzone Words Versi 1

Chord Boyzone Words Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

Boyzone : Words

Presented By: SAHIL BHATIA (New Delhi, India)

If You Have Any Comments, Please E-Mail Me at: www.bhatia_sahil@netfundu.com

Verse 1:

G
Smile an everlasting smile
A
A smile can bring you near to me
D
Don't ever let me find you gone
C G
'Cause that would bring a tear to me

Chorus 1:

Bb
This world has lost its glory
F
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
Bb
You think that I dont even mean
D
A single word I say
G D
Its only words and words are all I have
G
To take your heart away

Verse 2: (Same as verse 1)

Talk in everlasting words
And dedicate them all to me
And I will give you all my life
I'm there if you should call on me

Chorus 2:

Bb
You think that I don't even mean
D
A single word I say
G D
It's only words and words are all I have
G
To take your heart away

[Repeat verse with wordless vocal]

[Repeat chorus 2]

G D
It's only words and words are all I have
G
To take your heart away

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger