Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyz Ii Men A Song For Mama Versi 1

Chord Boyz Ii Men A Song For Mama Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

OK!!! this is my VERY first guitar tab....and since no one!!!! figured this song out i
gave a shot at this.....i can't believe no one even tried it's such a beautiful song!
Anyways this is dedicated to my mum of course...

INTRO:

G - D - C x3

Verse:

G
You taught me everything
D
And everything you've given me
C D
I always keep it inside
G D C D
You're the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn't anything
Or anyone I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side


Pre-chorus

C B
You were there for me to love and care for me
A D
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You'll always be you always will be the girl
In my life for all times


thats alll i got lol!!!!i hope better guitarist can figure this out....

........................I LOVE YOU A??Y.....................................

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger