Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyzone Better Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Boyzone Better Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

Better
by Boyzone

submitted by: Jessie Deocares

G9 32003x
C9 03203x
D x00232
G 320033
C 032010


STANZA I:

G9
Our love has changed
G9
It's not the same
C9
And the only way to say it
C9
Is say it
G9 D pause
It's better
G9
I can't conceal
G9
This way I feel
C9
For all the times we've spent together
C9
Forever
G9 C
Just gets better


CHORUS I:
G
See what I'm trying to say is
G
You make things
C
Better
G
And no matter what the day is
G
With you here
C D pause
It's better



(use STANZA I chords)
I stand by you
If you stand by me
I think it's time that I reveal it
'Cause I believe it
It's better

(use CHORUS I chords except last line chords)
See what I'm trying to say is
You make things
Better
And no matter what the day is
If you're here
C --
It's better


D C D C D G
Oh the more I talk to you
D C D C D
I fall in love with
C D C D G
Everything you do

O-oh

See what I'm trying to say is
You make things
Better
And no matter what the day is
With you here
It's better

Our love has changed
It's not the same
And the only way to say it is say it
It's better

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger