Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyzone Baby Can I Hold You Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Boyzone Baby Can I Hold You Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

originally by Tracy Chapman
Chords by Simon Tate

Verse 1

D A7sus A7 Em
Sorry, Is all that you cant say
A7sus A7 D
Years gone by and still
A7sus A7 Em
Words don't come easilly
G A
Like sorry, like sorry.

Verse 2

Forgive me, is all that you cant say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easilly
Like forgive, forgive me

Chorus
C
But you can say baby
Em G D
Baby can I hold you tonight
Em G Bm
Baby if I told you the right words
A
Oh at the right time
D Em / F#m / G / A /
You'd be mine

Verse 3

I love you, Is all that you can't say
Years gone by and still,
Words don't come easilly
Like I love you, I love you

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger