Terbaru :
Home » » Tab Down Jail Versi 1

Tab Down Jail Versi 1

Penulis : Unknown on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 07.26

Ok, this is on an acoustic and I play it in Drop D(not sure if that's how they do it but it sounds fine either way.

Main riff

e ------------------------------------------------------------------------
B ------------------------------------------------------------------------
G ------------------------------------------------------------------------
D -------2-------------2------4--------0-------------0-----2--------------
A ---2-----2---2---2-----2---------0-----0---0---0-----0------------------
D -2---2-----2---2---2-----2-----0---0-----0---0---0-----0----------------


If you have heard this song you know how slow and tripped out sounding this riff is. And the spacing for the notes isn't right, I did it like that to fit it on one line. Listen to the song for actual timing. Later, I'll do some of the longer, more elaborate stuff by Down. I hope this'll do for now. Later.

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger