Terbaru :
Home » » Tab Deer Tick Piece By Piece Frame By Frame Versi 1

Tab Deer Tick Piece By Piece Frame By Frame Versi 1

Penulis : Mutri on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 05.58

By JR

Chords:
C - E
Cadd9 - (C with pinky down on 3rd fret B string)

S = strummed
P = fingerpicked

C shape

S S S P P P

e|-----0--0-0--0-0--0--------|
B|-----3--1-0--0-0--0--------|
G|-----0--0-0--0-0--0---0-0--|
D|-----2--2-2--------0h2-2---|
A|--3--3---------------------|
E|---------------------------|
(^note: hammer-on played immediately after the third xxx000)

Em shape

S S S P P P

e|-----0--0-0--0-0--0-------|
B|-----3--1-0--0-0--0-------|
G|-----0--0-0--0-0--0---0-0-|
D|-----2--2-2--------0h2-2--|
A|-----2--------------------|
E|--0-----------------------|

Intro: C-Em-C-Em





The rest of the song is strummed, I noticed at the end of some of the E chords
leading into the C, he would do a little something like this...you should be able to hear it.
e|--0-0---------0------------------------------------------------|
B|--0-0---------1------------------------------------------------|
G|--1-1---------0------------------------------------------------|
D|--2-2---0-0---2------------------------------------------------|
A|--2-2---0-2---3------------------------------------------------|
E|--0-0---2-3-0--------------------------------------------------|


Seems like I relied too hard on a dream
C

Now tell me girl where have you really been
C E



Cause I've only got this life right here
C

Wasted all and contain all the fear
C

But I caught you're eye on a Friday night
E

I removed myself and got caught up in loose nights
E Cadd9 E



So ask me again yes lets meet again
C

You know I've built a kingdom on second chances, yes I did.
C E


Bap-bah, aht-dat-dadada...
[Play intro here]

C E



Well I've been there now once or twice
C

Now tell me girl did you think that was very nice
C E

And I would say it was just one moment
C

But it was gone just as fast as it came
C

So I drowned myself in a tall glass of whatever
E E

Does it matter to you?
Cadd9 E

And the tears would come with the cold cold rain
C

And I know for sure that I succumb to the pain
C

And I'd love to tear apart your name
E

Piece by piece frame by frame
E Cadd9 E

Bap-bah, aht-dat-dadada...
[Intro again]

C E

Well I'd love to tear apart your name
C

I'd love to tear apart your days
C

Piece by piece, and frame by frame, and piece by piece, frame by fraaaaaaaaaaame
E C
Frame by frame
E

Bap-bah, aht-dat-dadada...
[Intro]

C E


Contact me at jar1@pct.edu, I'll be happy to receive any criticism, praise, or questions :]

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger