Terbaru :
Home » » Tab Bass Foghat I Just Wanna Make Love To You Versi 1

Tab Bass Foghat I Just Wanna Make Love To You Versi 1

Penulis : Mutri on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 18.52

Artist:Foghat
Song:I Just wanna make love to you

Ok i heard this song on the radio and i thought it had awesome bass so
i looked all over the net and couldnt find anything so i tabbed it
myself...its most likely wrong but it sounds pretty good..
normal E A D G tuning

do this part at the very begining while the guitars are "dueling"
G-------------------------------
D-------------------------------
A--------2-0--------2-0---------
E-222222-----222222--------------

then when the guitars join in its


G-------------------------
D-------------------------
A---------2-0------2-0----
E-22-2-2-2----2-2-2-------

for the little slide at the beginning jus go from the 2 to the 5th fret
then back on the Estring....this isnt the whole song.. and its probably
wrong...but its the best i could do...E mail me with feedback or
corrections
bendawg182@hotmail.com

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger