Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Heather Nova Like Lovers Do Versi 2

Chord Heather Nova Like Lovers Do Versi 2

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 17.10

"Like Lovers Do" (from the Serendipity Sountrack)-By Heather Nova
Mimi and Gaga

Abar (in chorus) (557765)
C#m (x46654)
Mute verses; strum choruses

Verse I
A D E A
There is a paradise that can be found
D E F#m
A better life to bring us round
D E A
And all we really need to do
D E A
Is see the world like lovers do

A D E A
I want to take it easy, take it slow
D E F#m
To catch a fire and let it go
D E A
I wanna give myself to you
D E A
So we can live like lovers do

Chorus
F#m A (bar)
Like lovers do
A E
I wanna feel that way
F#m A (bar)
Yeah like lovers do
C#m E
They loose themselves for days
A D A D E
And I need to feel, I need to feel that way

Verse II
A D E A
I can hear you thinking what I feel
D E F#m
I know that what we've got is real
D E A
And all we need to get us through
D E A
Is just to live like lovers do

Chorus
Just like lovers do
I wanna feel that way
Yeah like lovers do
They loose themselves for days
Yeah I need to feel, I need to feel that way

Bridge
E F#m
Like lovers do
D
Give me the strength
A C#m
To give myself to you
F#m D E
Like lovers lovers do

Break-(mute) A D E A ... D E

(strum once)
F#m D E A
Yeah all we really need to do
D E A
Is see the world like lovers do

Chorus
Like lovers do
I wanna feel that way
Yeah like lovers do
They loose themselves for days
Lovers do
I wanna feel that way
Like lovers do
They loose themselves for days
Yeah I need to feel, I need to feel that way

E A
Like lovers do
:)

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger