Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Heather Nova Its Only Love Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Heather Nova Its Only Love Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 17.10

Verse 1

Dm Am Bb
I used to think that I knew what we needed

Dm Am Bb
I just assumed we would always be fine

Dm Am Bb
Now I don't think that we lost the feeling

Dm Am Bb
But we let everything build up inside

Chorus

Dm Am Bb
It's only love but love

Dm Am Bb
Should make us strong

Dm Am Bb
It's only love but love

Dm Am F Am
Has been hurting so long

Verse 2

What a challenge honesty
What a struggle to learn to speak
Who'd have thought that pretending was easy

Chorus

It's only love but love
Should make us strong
It's only love but love
Has been hurting so long


Dm
And it's all a part of me

Am F Am
Tearing my heart only love

Dm
And it's all eternity

Am F Am
Hoping to learn only love

Verse 3

There's a part of you I'm trying to reach
Still a part I don't know tell me
Is devotion a gift or a thief
Do you wish I'd let go

Chorus

It's only love but love
Should make us strong
It's only love but love
Has been hurting so long

And it's all a part of me
Tearing my heart only love
And it's all eternity
Hoping to learn only love


Only love, oooh

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger