Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Hall Then You Walk Away Versi 1

Chord Hall Then You Walk Away Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 | 16.31

Official Homepage: www.hallofficial.tv

Hi guys,

here are the chords to play this song on an acoustic guitar. In the intro and in
the verses I play powerchord arpeggios. In the prechoruses palm muted powerchords,
also in the bridge. In the Choruses i play barr chords.

Intro

F5 C5 D5 Bb5 F5

Verse

C5 D5 Bb5 F5
I once was a sinner long ago

C5 D5 Bb5 F5
I used to take what it takes to fall

C5 D5 Bb5 F5
Then I grew older all at once

C5 D5 Bb5 F5
and I didn't see it come

C5 D5 Bb5
I didn't see


Prechorus

F5 C5
and I tried and I tried but

D5 Bb5
I'm sick of these lies cause

F5 C5 D5 Bb5
after all, I'm so tired, so tired

F5 C5 D5 Bb5
I know I'm wasting our time

F5 C5 D5 Bb5
I know I'm wasting our lives


Chorus

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb
and I speak no more

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb
and I eat no more

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb F C Dm Bb Gm C
my only love, my only love


Verse 2

F5 C5 D5 Bb5 F5
I know I was too careless, so were you

C5 D5 Bb5 F
We thought we did what we had to do

C5 D5 Bb5 F
Then we grew older one by one

C5 D5 Bb5 F5
and I didn't see it come

C5 D5 Bb5
I didn't see


Prechorus 2

F5 C5
and I'm running around through

D5 Bb5 F5 C5
the same old town thinking of you

D5 Bb5 G5 C5
I'm running as fast as I can


Chorus

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb
and I speak no more

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb
and I eat no more

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb F C Dm Bb F
my only love, my only love


Bridge

F5 Eb5 F5
oh why

A5 Bb5 F5 Eb5 F5
can't we just give up the fight

A5 Bb5 F5 Eb5 F5
damn it feels like I'm buried alive

A5 Bb5 C
we are to proud too let go, ohohohoh


Chorus

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb
and I speak no more

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb
and I eat no more

F C
Then you walk away

Dm Bb F C Dm Bb F
my only love

C Dm Bb F
When you're feeling down and no one cheers you up

C Dm Bb F
When it is too much an it's not enough

C Dm Bb F
When you think that we are oh just a laugh

C Dm Bb F
forever, forever, hey, hey, forever

C Dm Bb F
forever, forever, hey, hey, forever

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger