Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Deer Tick Smith Hill Versi 5

Chord Deer Tick Smith Hill Versi 5

Penulis : Mutri on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 05.58

Deer Tick
"Smith Hill"
*Capo on 2

+So I just started getting into Deer Tick, and to my dismay I
only ran across some very mediocre tabs. Hope this one
helps somebody out, it's a fantastic song! Although there are
two guitars when they play it, both live and on the record, I
tabbed it so that one person could possibly play it and this is
the way that I've played it live. Sounded awesome, so here ya guys go.
Enjoy!


Intro:
A5 Dsus4
|--5--------3-----|
|--2--------2-----|
|--2--------2-----|
|--0--------0-----|
|--x--------x-----|
|--x--------x-----|


0-2-4 walk-up on A string


Verse 1:
D G
Elbows on the window sill
D A
My head against the pane
Bm G
You've seen so many grow and die
D A
But you forgot most of their names


0-2-4 walk-up on A string


Verse 2:
D G
So I fire that arrow into the great big sky
D A
And I hope that it never comes down
Bm G
Unless you're coming with it
D A
It's better with you around

Bm , G , D , A x2


Verse 3:
D G
I could drink myself to death tonight
D A
Or I could stand and give a toast
Bm G
To those who made it out alive
D A
It's you I'll miss the most


Verse 4:
D G
But tonight I'll see my sweetheart
D A
I've got a fifty dollar bill
Bm G
But somewhere in her weak heart
D A
She knows I never will


Chorus (distortion):
Bm G5 D5 A5
Oh love, it's hard to hide it
Bm G5 D5 A5
True love, it's hard to find it
Bm G5 D5 A5
Though I was once beside it
Bm G5 D5 A5
I've fallen far behind it


Verse 5:
D5
from a tiny room up on Smith Hill
A (clean)
It's easy to disappear
Bm G
It's easier to run off hiding
D A
Then say "I don't want you here"


Verse 6:
D G
I can't stand to face the facts
D A
It'd only leave you hurt
Bm G
I don't care much for what you have to say
D A
But I'd like to know what you heard


Chorus (distortion:
Bm G5 D5 A5
Oh love, it's hard to hide it
Bm G5 D5 A5
True love, it's hard to find it
Bm G5 D5 A5
Though I was once beside it
Bm G5 D5 A5
I've fallen far behind it


Bridge:
G D D7
It's a long way free
G D
You can't tread on me
C G
And in the morning when you're crying
A
You'll see


Outro:
D G D A Bm G D A Bm






Chords Used:

D G A Bm G5 D5 A5 D7 C
|-2---3---0----2----x----x----x---2----0--|
|-3---3---2----3----x----x----x---1----1--|
|-2---0---2----4----4----7----6---2----0--|
|-0---0---2----4----5----7----7---0----2--|
|-x---2---0----2----5----5----7---x----3--|
|-x---3---x----x----3----x----5---x----x--|

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger