Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Deer Tick Smith Hill Versi 3

Chord Deer Tick Smith Hill Versi 3

Penulis : Mutri on Jumat, 25 April 2014 | 05.58

A

E A
Elbows on the window sill
E B
My head against the pane
C#m A
You've seen so many grow and die
E B
But you forgot most of their names

So I fire that arrow into the great big sky
Bnd I hope that it never comes down
Unless you're coming with it
It's better with you around

I could drink myself to death tonight
Or I could stand and give a toast
To those who made it out alive
It's you I'll miss the most

But tonight I'll see my sweetheart
I've got a fifty dollar bill
But somewhere in her weak heart
She knows I never will

C#m A E
Oh love, it's hard to hide it
C#m A E
True love, it's hard to find it
C#m A E
Though I was once beside it
C#m A E
I've fallen far behind it

E A
from a tiny room up on Smith Hill
E B
It's easy to disappear
C#m A
It's easier to run off hiding
E B
Then say "I don't want you here"
E A
I can't stand to face the facts
E B
It'd only leave you hurt
C#m A
I don't care much for what you have to say
E B
But I'd like to know what you heard

Oh love, it's hard to hide it
True love, it's hard to fid it
Though I once was beside it
I've fallen far behind it

A E E7
It's a long way free
A E
You can't tread on me
B A
Bnd in the morning when you're crying
B
You'll see

Outro:
E A E B C#m A E B

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger