Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyzone More Than Youll Ever Know Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Boyzone More Than Youll Ever Know Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

Title: More Than Youll Ever Know

Artist: Boyzone

Chords By: Charlie Edsel Valera
Student Nurse 3rd year level

For comments/suggestions email us at charlieedsel_valera@yahoo.com.ph
Pls rate tnx a lot



Intro: G C (2x)

Eb
Take my hand
Bb Cm
We'll walk a while, we'll talk a while
Eb F Bb
Feel my love, always there beside you
Eb
Be the one
Bb Cm F
I know you'll tell me everything
Dm D7 G G7
You are the one I cherish more than anything

Chorus:
Cm F Bb G7
I love you more than you'll ever know
Cm F Bb G7
I love you more than you'll ever see
Cm Eb F G7
More than my heart could ever show
Cm Eb D7
I love you more than you'll ever know

[same chords as verse]
Think of me
And know that I'll believe in you
There'll always be this precious time together

With every tear
A love so strong, no words could ever say
A love to last forever
( Repeat Chorus)

Take my hand
We'll walk awhile,we'll talk awhile
Feel my love,always there beside you

Be the one
I know you'll tell me everything
You are the one that cherish more than anything

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger