Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyzone Baby Can I Hold You Versi 3

Chord Boyzone Baby Can I Hold You Versi 3

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

Baby Can I Hold You Chords by Boyzone,
originally by Tracy Chapman
Chords by Fra

arpeggio
C C | F ( Bm ) G



Verse 1

C F G C
Sorry, Is all that you can say
F G C
Years gone by and still
F G Dm
Words don't come easilly
C G
Like sorry, like sorry.

Verse 2

C F G C
Forgive me, is all that you can say
F G C
Years gone by and still
F G Dm
Words don't come easilly
C G
Like forgive, forgive me

Chorus
( G ) C
But you can say baby
Dm F C
Baby can I hold you tonight
Dm F Am
Baby if I told you the right words
G
Oh at the right time
C
You'd be mine

Verse 3

I love you, Is all that you can say
Years gone by and still,
Words don't come easilly
Like I love you, I love you

I heard this song lately after a long time and it has nearly affected me.
really beautiful. I hope you could love it too.

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger