Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Boyzone Baby Can I Hold You Versi 4

Chord Boyzone Baby Can I Hold You Versi 4

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.59

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby Can I Hold You Tonight - Boyzone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tabbed by: mannis
Email: manasakb@hotmail.com

Tuning: Standard

Now this is a fine song, based on the "boyzone" version. (how did they figure out this
hehe..) So play and sing and enjoy.. :P

Chords:
C = x32010
F = 113321
G = 320033
G7 = 320001
Gsus4 = 330030 (or 320030)
Dm = xx0231 (*in the chorus, try to hammer Dm to Dsus4 for variation --> xx0233)
Am = x02210
Asus2 = x02200

Intro
C C F G7

e|--------0------0--------------(1)---|
B|-------1------1-----1-0-1-3----0----|
G|------0------0----------------(0)---| x2
D|------------------------------------|
A|----3------3------------------------|
E|------------------------------(3)---|

Verse 1

C
Sorry,
Gsus4 G7 Dm
Is all that you cant say
Gsus4 G7 C
Years gone by and still
Gsus4 G7 Dm
Words don't come easily
F G7 G
Like sorry, like sorry.


Verse 2

C
Forgive me,
Gsus4 G7 Dm
is all that you cant say
Gsus4 G7 C
Years gone by and still
Gsus4 G7 Dm
Words don't come easily
F G7 G
Like forgive, forgive me


Chorus

C
But you can say baby
Dm * F ( G ) C
Baby can I hold you tonight
Dm * F ( G ) Am ( Asus2 )
Baby if I told you the right words
Am G
Oooh at the right time
C F G
You'll be mine

Verse 3

C
I love you,
Gsus4 G7 Dm
Is all that you can't say
Gsus4 G7 C
Years gone by and still,
Gsus4 G7 Dm
Words don't come easily
F G7 G
Like I love you, I love you

Chorus

C
But you can say baby
Dm * F ( G ) C
Baby can I hold you tonight
Dm * F ( G ) Am ( Asus2 )
Baby if I told you the right words
Am G
Oooh at the right time
C
You'll be mine


Repeat chorus (from Baby can i hold you..)


Outro

C - Dm x3

C

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger