Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Blue October Everlasting Friend Versi 1

Chord Blue October Everlasting Friend Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.49

it's not perfect but if you like the song and just want to be able to play it for your
enjoyment than this tab should do the trick. enjoy!

Am C
A heartbeat skip, relationship
G
Inside a bubble bath
Am C
An icing drip below your lip
G
So we undo the math
Am
A sudden slip between
C G
My pathetic sedatives
Am
A real-life script of how
C G
Mistakes became our medicine, so

Am
Delay the hurtful words
C G
Of complicated overcast
Am
Please take the message that I'm
C G
Picking up my chin at last
Am
I said my confidence
C G
It gets stronger when you're next to me
Am
But we pray from miles away
C G
In quest for what we long to be

C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Em
(Still missing you)
C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Em
(Still missing you)
C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Am C
But you're my everlasting friend
G
Everlasting friend

Am C
A heartbeat skip, relationship
G
So we would stay up late
Am C
A teardrop drip below your lip
G
Beside the airport gate
Am
A sudden slip from where
C G
We used to be a year ago
Am
A real-life script of how
C G
Our hands would hold and not let go

Am C
But delay the mournful words
G
Of complicated overcast
Am
Please take the message
C G
That you taught me how to live at last
Am
But I said my confidence
C G
It gets stronger when you're next to me
Am
But we wave respect goodbye
C G
In quest for what we long to be, but

C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Em
(Still missing you)
C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Em
(Still missing you)
C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Am C
But you're my everlasting friend

Am C
Will you be coming home?
G
(Everlasting friend)
Am C G
My everlasting friend, will you be coming home?
G
(Everlasting friend)

C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Em
(Still missing you)
C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
Em
(Still missing you)


Play this over chords
-----------|
-3-1-0-----|
-------2---|
-----------|
-----------|
-----------|

C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
C G Em
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
I might crumble, I might take a fall again
I might crumble, I might take a fall again

Am C G
I just want to know that you'll be coming home
I just want to know that you'll be coming home
I just want to know that you'll be coming home
I just want to know that you'll be coming home

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger