Terbaru :
Home » » Chord Blue October Chameleon Boy Ukulele Versi 1

Chord Blue October Chameleon Boy Ukulele Versi 1

Penulis : Sumadi on Minggu, 27 April 2014 | 02.49

Great and Easy song! Enjoy! Please rate!

Chameleon Boy


Am
I change my color for you,
Am
I shed my coat with caution,
G
I lack the beauty you display.
Am
See here they are the bruises
Am
And some were self inflicted
G
And some showed up along the way.
Am
So I nod my head Im ready for the world to see
G
The secret I kept here inside the man you thought Id be
Am
Slipped into coma calm
Am
The coma where I calm myself down
G
Here comes excuses
G
Why I let you down


Chorus:
C
Stand by for another break down
G
Sound off the alarm
C G
Is this the chameleon boy I swore I wouldnt become?
Am G
Chameleon boy
Am G
Chameleon boy


Am
So now weve come upon the hardest thing Ive ever done,
G
Its telling you that Im a mess.

Am
What sort of mess I mean this self destructing gasoline,
G
The kind that strips you of your best.
Am
And while I play instead the way that most would end up dead,
G
You sleep alone at home and wished that I were in our bed.
Am
With this Im telling you my color changes back to blue,
G
How do I ask you this, will you help me through?


Chorus:
C
Stand by for another break down
G
Sound off the alarm
C G
Is this the chameleon boy I swore I wouldnt become?
C
Stand by for another break down
G
Sound off the alarm
C G
Is this the chameleon boy I swore I wouldnt become?
Am G
Chameleon boy
Am G
Chameleon boy


Am
I tried to think of all the people I looked up to
G
While growing up who would I be
Am
Now the twisted part where did all my idols end up
G
Theyve all passed away
Am G
Passed away



C G
Stand by
C G
Its the chameleon boy
C G
Stand by
C G
Its the chameleon boy

Violin Solo: C and G
C G
Chameleon boy
C G
Im chameleon boy
C G
Chameleon boy
C G
Im chameleon boy

Posting Komentar

 
Terimakasih sudah kesini :)
Copyright © 2014. Chord vs Tab Gitar . All Rights Reserved.
Template Edited by Romahfud | Powered by Blogger